Subscribe to Law Adventure Mailing List
Email:
Visit this group

Sunday, May 4, 2008

The purpose of this blog

In the last 2 weeks, I appeared in Subordinate Court in part as a witness, and in part, as an expert witness. This represents a sort of closure for me, I can take stock of what has happened and talk about the experience in a blog.

I am starting this blog for the following reasons;
  1. To record my tears & joys in this whole episode.

  2. To contribute to Singapore.

  3. To discuss about my cross examination in Subordinate Court. This may be purely academic because I will be talking about the professional knowledge that goes behind this case. I would talk about how my presentation of evidence may eventually acquit the accused.
Herein sums up the purpose of this blog. I hope that it is useful for you.

No comments: