Subscribe to Law Adventure Mailing List
Email:
Visit this group

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Services in this blog

This blog only has 1 service to provide, and that is Law Adventure Blog Service. And the way to make payment is to click on the paypal button as follows and make any payment amount as you so wish.



I am using my own consulting firm's paypal button (Occamlogic Consulting) to receive payment for this service. The professional, business & legal know-how that I am presenting in this blog is consistent with the mission & vision of my consulting company.

Why pay for this service?

As a consultant and a businessman, I can only tell you fairly to pay for this service if the following is true;
  1. You find value in the blog, and you want to pay for this value.
How will your payment be used for?

The payment will be used in the following areas;
  1. To cover the expenses necessary in improving & running the blog.

    As of now, I cannot tell you specifically how this blog is going to improve itself. It may evolve to be a non profit organization to help people having problem with the law, or it may evolve to be a website to provide information for legal professionals to handle cases that are of similar nature. It may become a book which I may publish for the benefit of our great country. Other governments may be interested in how we structure our financial incentives system (the subject of trial), so we may market our books to them.

    The point is, I do not know how this will evolve. Whether it will become any of the above mentioned formats depends on market need, and whether I can raise the necessary funding.

    However, as for running the blog, I am pretty sure of how that money is going to be used. It will be used to cover my related transportation expenses - I may need to travel to see people from the media, government agencies, statutory board, to gather material for the blog, as well as to realize the purpose of this blog.

  2. To cover potential legal expenses if I am charged in court for what I write in this blog.

    I have made all precautionary steps to make sure that what I do in this blog is law abiding. However, in spite of my best efforts, this blog may still land itself in legal hotsoup. Of the money earned through this blog, Occamlogic Consulting will be setting aside some funds to cater for lawsuits against the main author, namely me.

No comments: